Hello, there 🙂 If it’s not obvious already, I’m Tamara! I hope you enjoy your time visiting my space on the internet. In this post, I wanted to share a few things about myself and what inspires me to create! Currently, I am 32-year-old African American women, raised and residing in southern Louisiana. On a day-to-day basis I work full time in the Infant Feeding product industry, designing baby bibs and other feeding products. I also am an avid doll collector (I love all types!) and makeup enthusiast. Diary keeping, journaling and writing in general has always been a favorite past time of mine and I am happy to extend that to my website here, by featuring art-related content.
When I’m not working, I enjoy letting my creativity wander; fueled by my love for pastel color schemes and Japanese street fashion. I discovered the Japanese fashion of lolita in 2015 and instantly fell in love. The kawaii, or cute aesthetic, has spilled over to my personal art as well! Nevertheless, I pride myself on being versatile in what I can achieve for my art clients. I have had the pleasure of working with and learning from many different people: video game streamers, handmade artisans, custom doll artists, beauty influencers and more! I am grateful for these art opportunities.
10 Fun Facts About Me
- I’m a sorority girl alum!
- I had closed heart surgery at age 1
- I originally wanted a career in Journalism
- I enjoy reading and collecting tarot/oracle cards.
- My name is Russian, but means palm tree in Hebrew.
- I have one sibling who’s 6 1/2 years older than I am.
- Pink actually isn’t my favorite color (it’s turquoise!)
- On my right hand, I am missing a knuckle (crazy, right?)
- Despite loving all things glam and girly, I rarely have my nails done
- I run a doll YouTube channel, DollieLovex3 with 42,000+ subscribers (I’m pretty proud of that!)
I hope you enjoyed getting to know a bit about me! I look forward to sharing more in the future.